The first annual Nashville Permaculture Design course was a success. 9 students received their Permaculture Design Certificates with one honorary PDC going to 9 year old Sophia who had a great design. The success of this course goes to show that we are all doing our part to positively change the world. I am so honored to have participated in this course and look forward to more in the future. Here is the first annual Nashville PDC grads. Hats Off to them. I look forward to hearing from them soon and lending support as needed.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement