Spiral Ridge Permaculture
Celebrate International Permaculture Day with Spiral Ridge Permaculture. Permaculture is an ecological design science used to meet the needs of humans while caring for the environment. It gives us the means to regenerate land and community, as well as ensure a more abundant future. Learn more by joining us.
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Free Talk – Introduction to Permaculture
11:00 – 12:00 Free tour of our developing permaculture homestead – learn about gardening, animal systems, water catchment, off-grid living, water harvesting, food forests and more.
12:30 – 4:00 p.m. Plant Sale – We will be selling plants from our nursery. Heirloom tomatoes, peppers, herbs, perennials, etc.
Register for free, below. Donations will be accepted.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Like what you see?
Join our free mailing list.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement