I had the pleasure to spend a weekend with some very wonderful people. We, Wayne Weiseman of The permaculture project, and I spent several days designing the Building and Infrastructure for Kristine Beck and her family farm. This sacred space was inviting and we let loose on design strategies that will turn the heads of all people who see such a site. This space will prove that the sacred is ever so present in Permaculture design systems. Check it out!
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement