The 2012 Edible Forest Garden Design course certified 22 graduates on Sunday the 14th of October. Saturday teams gathered to present their designs to the community. The designs emerged from the design process that we taught during the course. The designs impressed all of us. The designs included a School Yard Forest Garden, a Small Scale Agroforestry System, an Edible Forest Garden Nursery, and a Suburban Homestead Design. We are so pleased with this course and wish to thank all those involved including The Farm Community for hosting this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement