The Edible Forest Garden Design Intensive 2012 started on Friday with 23 participants from Canada, Honduras, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, Indiana, Iowa, and Florida. Yesterday we spent our time bonding with the group, going over course logistics and learning how ecosystems design. From The Succession Game/Dance, to a wild design, and designing/planting a polycultur, we are truly having a great time.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement