On Friday October 1st The Farm School Permaculture Project had a lot of work finished in preparation for next year. With help from the Ecovillage Training Center’s apprentices, Principle Peter, children of all ages and myself we were able to build the first half of the mandala garden, compost and mulch the native plants in the 5 kingdoms park, and harvest beautiful leaf mold that we made last fall in the 1st Family Permaculture Weekend. We are track to start building our vegetable garden. Our cob oven workshop is on October 16th and will be a fun day of playing and sculpting cob for our pizza oven. Exciting things happen to those who manifest dreams. We are so blessed to have The Farm School. Go to the website for more info.
Some pictures of our day.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement