There is a lot happening with Spiral Ridge Permaculture in 2012. Not only are we doing our best to implement best practices in regenerating our land, we are also facilitating a Nashville Permaculture Guild to be announced at the Nashville Permaculture Design Course at Trevecca University in June, we are teaching and designing more, and we are starting to seed Spiral Ridge Permablitz’s.
- create or add to edible gardens where someone lives
- share skills related to permaculture and sustainable living
- build community networks
- have fun
Permablitzes are free events, open to the public, with free workshops, shared food, where you get some exercise and have a wonderful time. To be defined as a permablitz each event must also be preceded by a permaculture design by a designer with a Permaculture Design Certificate. The network runs on reciprocity, and in order to qualify for a permablitz you usually need to come to some first, although there can be exceptions in this case.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement