Finally we got bees into our Top Bar Hive today. Dan Callarman of Sacred Earth Builders and I got our bees today. I was the first to brave the world of installing the bees. The bees are in Zone 3 of our permaculture farm under the Black Locust coppice. They sit facing south- south east and were very docile. So docile I really did not need the suit. We are so happy to have finally got bees!
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement