The other day we decided to show the apprentices of the Ecovillage Training Center how to make a biological compost tea. We started out by getting our supplies. Thermophilic compost, five gallon bucket, aquarium pump and stones, biodynamic prep 501, fish fertilizer, sea kelp, comfrey, water, molasses, and some solar power. We then proceeded to make the tea. Here are some pictures.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement