We got our cornish cross chicks the other day and they are doing great. We have them in a small movable cage on one or our swales. They are eating the grass and bugs plus we feed them a stater mix supplemented with sea kelp, redmonds salt and worms from our worm farm. In 8 weeks we will have 25 birds to harvest for meat. We look forward to learning the costs per chicken, adaptability, and functions. Here are a few pics of the chicks.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement