Spiral Ridge Permaculture was asked to design a suburban backyard permaculture site in Brentwood, TN. This quarter acre site integrates chickens, rabbits, annual raised beds, a butterfly garden, a beneficial flower border, rainwater collection, an herb spiral, a japanese pond garden, compost, extensive swale system, a bog garden and an edible forest garden filled with several polycultures. This is one of the first permaculture designed sites in Nashville. The design emerged from the holistic spiral design process. You can see more at http://www.spiralridgepermaculture.com/?page_id=1161. Enjoy the design and the master plan.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement