The anticipation is over. Tomorrow we start the first annual Nashville Permaculture Design Course. Our instructor line up is Kevin Guenther from www.DesignResourceGP.com, Matthew and Jennifer English from http://solarsprings.wordpress.com/, and Cliff Davis from Spiral Ridge Permaculture. 10 participants are joining us at Carothers Crossing in Nashville, TN. The design course will run 11 days with a three day introduction course. Special guests include author Albert Bates, Director of The Farm Ecovillage Training Center. Plus there will be a free showing of the new Geoff Lawton Intro to Permaculture on Friday night free to the public. Look for pictures and new blog posts along the way.
What a great course!
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement