Well here we are at the Maya Mountain Research Farm in San Pedro Columbia, Belize. Our trip began with a canoe ride up river to the site of the 7th annual permaculture design course at MMRF in the heart of the Mayan jungle. We are on our second day of our PDC. We are learning permaculture as applied by the great Christopher Nesbitt. Chris has mimicked the natural succession of the rainforest to create a lush perennial food forest. This lush landscape is the Keystone so to speak of research for local plant and wildlife diversity and tropical agroforestry systems. The pictures say more. Enjoy!
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement