Kinstone is a magical place where the sacred expresses itself through art and ecology. Kinstone is hosting a one of a kind natural building course that includes cordwood, stone and thatch. The days have been long and very hot while a large crew prepares for the thatching workshop with Deanne Bednar. On friday we have a ceremony blessing the sacred stone circle. We then move into the cordwood portion of our course with Richard Flateau.
The last few days we have been finishing the stone stem wall and the solar shower. Wayne Weiseman and I have feel so blessed to be apart of this magical place. Stay tuned for more posts from this magical place on the bluffs of the Mississippi.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement