We had another great day at The Huntsville Farmhouse teaching over 20 participants how to grow edible and medicinal mushrooms in their backyard. Our day started with sharing information about mushrooms and permaculture. After eating our lunch we started drilling, plugging and waxing our white oak logs. We successfully inoculated 25 logs with shiitake and reishi mushroom spawn. Here are some pictures to share.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement