Spiral Ridge Permaculture courses and lectures are designed to empower and inspire individuals into action and give them the experience and encouragement to move forward on their track to a regenerative lifestyle.
We are available for public and private full courses, lectures, webinars, hands-on workshops, podcast & video interviews as well as guest speakers and instructors for your events. We can speak to non-profits, k-12 schools & universities, community initiatives (garden groups, transition town), corporate and institutional organizations and more.
Contact us for more information on hosting an event or inviting us to speak.
Thanks for coming all the way to Mississippi this weekend for the Food Summit and Sustainable Living Conference – you were a huge hit… ~Daniel Doyle, Mississippi Sustainable Agriculture Network
Cliff Davis and Jennifer Albanese, can speak on a number of issues including:
Peak oil and energy decent
Adapting to climate change
Community building and resiliency
Regenerative agriculture systems
Saving our soils
Going beyond sustainability
Designing for Disaster
Perennial Food Systems
We can teach full courses and mini-workshops on the following:
- Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course (10-14 days)
- Resiliency Series: A Series of 1-2 day workshops on the following topics: Permaculture Garden Design, Soil Fertility, Rainwater Harvesting, Introduction to Permaculture, Extending the Harvest, Propagation, Pruning, Orchards, Animal Systems, Fermentation, Seed Saving, Preserving the Harvest, Tools, Butchery, and other homestead skills.
- Urban Permaculture (1-3 days)
- Edible Forest Gardens (4-7 days)
- Mushroom Cultivation (1-2 days)
- Advanced Permaculture Design (5-10 days)
- Regenerative Earthworks (3-6 days)
- Natural Building (4-12 days)
- Keyline® Design (1-4 days)
- Agroforestry (3-6 days)
Past speaking engagements have included: