Organic Farm & Garden Supplies
Farm & Garden Supplies are special ordered once in spring and once in fall.
Read all of the information below, carefully.
Farm and Garden Supply order is due March 1, 2020
Delivery for March order should be ready for pick up 7-10 days later
Organic Fertilizers • Animal Supplements • Animal Feeds • Micro-Nutrients • Natural Herbicides • OG Cover Crop Seed • Pest Management • Growing Mixes • Row Covers • Bird Netting • Deer Fence & Supplies
Tax is not included in the price listed.
Tennessee sales tax applies to all orders, unless you have a non-profit or farm exempt status in which case we will need one of the following:
- A copy of the Tennessee Department of Revenue Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption
- A copy of the wallet-sized exemption card also provided by the Department of Revenue, or
- A fully-completed Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, which includes the exemption number on the certificate or card issued by the department
Items must be picked up at our homestead in Summertown, TN within 1 weeks of it’s arrival, which is usually 1 week from the order deadline. We are available mostly on weekdays. For large orders we may be able to ship to other locations. If you want to arrange a group order in another area, such as Huntsville, AL, or the like, and the order is large enough, we may be able to drop ship to that location and you can disperse it among yourselves. I will need payment upfront.
You can also get bulk prices. I will not be combining orders for bulk pricing, but people are welcome to combine their orders to get the best price as long as:
1) it is placed as one order
2) it is paid in one payment and
3) it is picked up all together.