Farm and Homestead Permaculture Design Course 2017
12 Day Weekend Format – March 4-6, 11-12, 25-26, April 8-9 and April 28-30
Go to the Permaculture Design Course page, for course details including topics studied, instructor bio’s, key benefits, and what’s included.
The 12 day Weekend Permaculture Course is held at Trevecca University in Nashville for 10 of the days. One 2 day weekend will be at the Spiral Ridge Homestead. During your stay at Spiral Ridge, we will provide free rustic camping, and dinner Saturday as well as brunch Sunday. For more details about our courses, in general, including camping, housing options and food, please read our page of Frequently Asked Questions. It also explains our cancellation/refund policy.
We are also offering a two day Introduction To Permaculture on the first two days of this course.
Save $100 Early Bird Registration by Feb 4- $750
Regular Tuition – $850
Sign up now. We limit class size to give you more personal attention and time for questions and discussions. Couples receive a $50 discount each. Group rates are available for 3 or more signing up together…so tell your friends and contact us for rates!
Please read the directions below carefully. Also review our cancellation policy here.
- Minimum $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and lock in your price.
- Final payments can be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance.
- Balances can be paid on arrival but MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
If you send a check, be sure to make note that it is for the permaculture design course and specify which dates.
If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement