Spiral Ridge Permaculture
Tags 2017 Permaculture Design Course, grazing, Hands-on permaculture, Nashville, nashville Permaculture, pdc, permaculture, Permaculture certificate, Permaculture course, southeast, Tennessee, tennessee permaculture
Farm and Homestead Permaculture Design Course
May 18 – 31, 2017 Registration Page
Go to the Permaculture Design Course page, for course details including topics studied, instructor bio’s, key benefits, and what’s included.
Rustic camping is available for free on our homestead. Other housing options are available nearby. We will be providing two nutrient dense, high quality meals per day (brunch & dinner) and snacks. For more details about our courses, in general, including camping, housing options and food, please read our page of Frequently Asked Questions. It also explains our cancellation/refund policy.
Save $100 Early Bird Registration by March 18, 2017 – $1400
Regular Tuition after March 18 – $1500
Sign up now. We limit class size to give you more personal attention and time for questions and discussions.
(discounts can be combined with early registration, but not with other coupon codes)
Couples receive a $100 discount each.
Group Discount: 3 or 4 signing up together get $150 off each
Buy 4 Tickets, get one totally free! (That’s a $300 discount each, if split 5 ways!)
Also, all high school age students can take the course for the cost of food/materials ($300) with one full paying adult.
Combine this course with the Permaculture Action Course and get $300 off.
Please read the directions below carefully.
- Minimum $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and lock in your price.
- Final payments can be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance.
- Balances can be paid on arrival but MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
If you send a check, be sure to make note that it is for the permaculture design course and specify which dates.
If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement