Spiral Ridge Permaculture Homestead
Farm and Homestead Permaculture Design Course
Fall Permaculture Design Course September 22-October 3, 2018
Go to the Permaculture Design Course page, for course details including topics studied, instructor bio’s, key benefits, and what’s included.
Rustic camping is available for free on our homestead. Other housing options are available nearby. We will be providing two nutrient dense, high quality meals per day (brunch & dinner) and snacks. For more details about our courses, in general, including camping, housing options and food, please read our page of Frequently Asked Questions. It also explains our cancellation/refund policy.
Save $200! Super Early Bird Registration – $1300 (Register by May 22)
Save $100 Early Bird Registration – $1400 (Register by July 22)
Regular Tuition – $1500
Sign up now. We limit class size to give you more personal attention and time for questions and discussions.
(discounts can be combined with early registration, but not with other coupon codes)
Couples receive a $75 discount each.
Group Discounts: 3 signing up together get $125 off each, 4 get $200 off each
Buy 5 Tickets, get one totally free!
Mature high school age students can take the course for the cost of food/materials ($350) with one full paying adult.
Please read the directions below carefully.
- Minimum $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and lock in your price.
- Final payments can be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance.
- Balances can be paid on arrival but MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
If you send a check, be sure to make note that it is for the permaculture design course and specify which dates.
If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement