Spiral Ridge Permaculture
Permaculture Design Course – Farm and Homestead Design
September 26 – October 9, 2016 Registration Page
Go to the Permaculture Design Course page, for course details including topics studied, instructor bio’s, key benefits, and what’s included.
Rustic camping is available for free on our homestead. Other housing options are available nearby. We will be providing two nutrient dense, high quality meals per day (brunch & dinner) and snacks. For more details about our courses, in general, including camping, housing options and food, please read our page of Frequently Asked Questions. It also explains our cancellation/refund policy.
Save $300! Super Early Bird Registration – available until June 15, 2016 –
$1000 (with meals/snacks $1350)
Save $150! Early Bird Registration – available until August 26, 2016 –
$1150 (with meals/snacks – $1500)
Regular Tuition – after August 26 until the course begins –
$1300 (with meals/snacks – $1650)
Sign up now. We limit class size to give you more personal attention and time for questions and discussions. Couples receive a $50 discount each. Group rates are available for 3 or more signing up together…so tell your friends and contact us for rates!
We are offering an option of taking the Permaculture Design Course (PDC) back to back with our Agro-Ecosystems course series, that includes Earthworks, Agroforestry and Mushrooms at a discounted price. You have to register for the PDC on this page and Agro-Ecosystems here. Enter coupon code ALLFALL on one of the registrations to receive a $150 discount. The coupon does not apply if you only take part of the Agro-Ecosystems series. No other coupons can be applied, but you can combine with couples/group discounts.
Please read the directions below carefully. Also review our cancellation policy here.
- Minimum $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and lock in your price.
- Final payments can be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance.
- Super-Early bird balances are due August 26, 2016.
- Early-bird and regular tuition balances can be paid on arrival but MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
If you send a check, be sure to make note that it is for the permaculture design course and specify which dates.
If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement