Little House Nashville
Found out about Permaculture and eager to learn more?
Join us for this two-day Introduction to Permaculture Workshop. This workshop is an easy, affordable way to dive a little deeper into the world of permaculture design. This course will include lectures, presentations and a hands-on project. In this course you will:
Instructors: Jennifer Albanese, Cliff Davis of Spiral Ridge Permaculture educational company and co-owners of New Agrarian Design, a permaculture and regenerative farming design firm.
Location: Little House Nashville
Time: 9-4 each day with a break for lunch. We suggest you bring a brown bag lunch.
Class is almost full as of June 25. Register today to save your seat.
Please see our refund/cancellation policy
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement