Spiral Ridge Permaculture
- Advanced Permaculture Design
- edible forest garden course
- food forest course
- Permaculture Design Charrette
- Regenerative Woodland Management
Agroforestry – Forestry Inspired Agricultural Systems
October 17-`19, 2016
Come learn the basics of agroforestry as they are applied to a small scale farming system. Agroforestry practices are considered to be the best way to transition our degenerative agricultural model into a regenerative model. We will cover theory, application, strategies and techniques as we learn in a living laboratory as Spiral Ridge. Live webinar with Eric Toensmeier.
Agroforesty promises to:
- Sequester Carbon
- Conserve Natural Resources
- Increase Biodiversity
- Build Topsoil
- Mitigate Drought
- Increase Production
- Model Natural Systems
- Create a just and sustainable food system
- Expand your markets
Course Details: Course venue is Spiral Ridge Permaculture. Includes lunch and dinner Saturday and breakfast and lunch Sunday. Free camping Saturday night. Please see Course FAQ’s page for more info. on venue, food and cancellation policy. If you are local and do not need meals or camping, write us for a reduced cost.
This course is part of our Agro-Ecosystems series of courses that can be taken individually,as a complete set or with mix and match savings. The more classes you take, the bigger the savings. For details on the individual classes, click the links below. For information on the whole series or mix & match deals, including prices and registration, click Agro-Ecosystems.
This Series Includes:
Regenerative Permaculture Earthworks – October 12-14, 2016 $360
Mushrooms, Molds, and Mycorrhizae with Tradd Cotter – October 15-16, 2016 $250
AgroforestryWorkshop – October 17-19 $360
How to Register for Agroforestry Course (to register for more than one class in the series, go to Agro-Ecosystems)
Please read the directions below carefully.
- Minimum $150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
- We prefer final payments be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance if you need to put it on your credit card.
- Tuition balances can be paid via check in the mail, paypal or on arrival. If you pay your balance when you arrive for class it MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
Class size is limited, so register early. If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement