Spiral Ridge Permaculture Homestead
- Advanced Permaculture Design
- Permaculture Practitioner Series
- Regenerative Woodland Management
October 15-16, 2015
Course Details: Course venue is Spiral Ridge Permaculture. Includes lunch and dinner Saturday and breakfast and lunch Sunday. Free camping Saturday night. Please see Course FAQ’s page for more info. on venue, food and cancellation policy. If you are local and do not need meals or camping, write us for a reduced cost.
This course is part of our Agro-Ecosystems series of courses that can be taken individually,as a complete set or with mix and match savings. The more classes you take, the bigger the savings. For details on the individual classes, click the links below. For information on the whole series or mix & match deals, including prices and registration, click Agro-Ecosystems.
This Series Includes:
How to Register for Agroforestry Course (to register for more than one class in the series, go to Agro-Ecosystems)
Please read the directions below carefully.
- Minimum $150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
- We prefer final payments be made via personal check or money order sent to the address below or we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance if you need to put it on your credit card.
- Tuition balances can be paid via check in the mail, paypal or on arrival. If you pay your balance when you arrive for class it MUST be cash, money order or certified checks. No personal checks, when you arrive, will be accepted.
Use the form below and pay via PayPal, or by sending a check or money order to:
Spiral Ridge Permaculture
444 Walker Rd.
Summertown, TN 38483
Class size is limited, so register early. If you have any questions at all, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement