The design process for the 7th annual Permaculture Design Course here at MMRF in the Toledo district of Belize started yesterday. Our students self organized to form teams to fulfill the design projects. Our 3 design projects include: a Butterfly House and Nursery, a Multipurpose Building, and an Interpretive Edible Trail System. Each team interviewed the clients until dinner. Today the design teams are working on the second phase of the design process which is Site Assessment and Analysis. They are all having so much fun and I am very grateful to help in the facilitation of the design process.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement