The other day we had the honor to meet Mr. Saul Garcia a mayan farmer who has been natural farming for over 50 years. His farm was not only inspiring but an example of how the careful observation of nature can help in the design of regenerative farming systems. It pleases me to say that Chris Nesbitt of Maya Mountain Research Farm has taken this knowledge of Saul and nature to the next generation of regenerative farming. If you have not taken your PDC and feel the desire to come to MMRF start saving now and we will see you next year at the 8th annual Permaculture Design Course. Enjoy the pics.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement