The first weekend of the Nashville Permaculture Design Certification course was a success and we are all excited for the following weekends. Next weekend we have special guest instructors Matthew English of Solar Springs Permaculture Research Farm and Susana Lein of Salamander Springs Farm. In next week course we will continue designing Trevecca Nazarene University’s Permaculture Demonstration site. Sessions include Garden Design, Forest Gardens, Animals & Aquaculture, Homescale permaculture, Broadscale permaculture, and in the garden with Susana. Here are some pictures from the past weekend.
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement