Wayne Weiseman, of the Permaculture Project and I just completed a very successful 4 day natural building course at Koinonia Farm in Americus Ga. In four days we built a humanure toilet and garden shed. This small multiple use structure consisted of a rubble trench, Earthbag, cob, straw clay slip, Bamboo, plaster, and round pole. We also built a beautiful Cob Oven on an Urbanite slab. Here are the pictures! Enjoy!
- Learn how to apply permaculture design
- Receive tips on living sustainablity
- Find out ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Get special offers and discounts on courses
- Be part of an emerging solution-focused movement